The BlueFly varios are shipped from Canberra, Australia. Normally they are shipped within a week of ordering. If it will take longer than a week to ship your order then expect an email describing the reason. You will receive a completed order email notification when your order has been packed for shipping.
Shipping little varios around the world from Australia is complex, but with patience and understanding works well. Some notes:
- Please make sure your Shipping Address is 100% correct as it will be copied to the shipping label.
- You should also make sure your telephone number and email address are suitable for contact from the delivery contractor in your country.
- Some countries will require a tax id number to be included on the shipping label (Brazil, Korea, and perhaps others). If you know it is needed please note the number in your order.
- Some countries might require you to actively conduct customs clearance, pay import taxes (such as VAT) or fees, or pay a last mile delivery fee to your postal service (Brazil, and perhaps others). These costs and processes are not included in the price of the vario.
- Note that the delivery times below do not include time taken for customs processing, nor delays due to emergency situations.
- You should get an email from the shipping service with your tracking number. If this has not arrived within a few days of the completed order email, please check your spam before contacting me.
International shipping methods and costs
Shipping costs depend on what your order contains and where you are having it shipped to. To check the costs for your country just add what you want to the cart, enter your address during the checkout process, then the shipping costs will be shown before you complete your order.
- Free International Shipping. All vario orders include free shipping using DHL eCommerce.
- If you order multiple varios then the price of second and subsequent varios will be discounted to take into account the reduced costs of shipping.
- If your order qualifies for free shipping using DHL eCommerce and you choose DHL Express, then you will find it might be cheaper as the actual cost differences will have been taken into account.
- DHL eCommerce (cost $10 to $15 for up to 100g – free for vario orders). DHL eCommerce uses the DHL network to get the package to your country or to Germany, then it is injected into your postal system for clearance and delivery. It takes about two to eight weeks and is tracked end to end.
- DHL Express (cost $31 to $74 for up to 500g – reduced for vario orders). DHL Express shipping is the fastest service and for most of the world takes one to two weeks. It is tracked end to end and customs clearance is normally a smooth process. It is possible that when preparing your order for shipment we will discover that DHL Express will charge an additional Remote Area Delivery fee and I will contact you for options.
Australian shipping costs
Shipping within Australia uses Express Post and it is included in the price.