The BlueFlyVario products include a the standard Warranty applying in Australia: “Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
Please contact us here if you are having trouble with your vario. Other warranty conditions include:
- 3 Month Initial Warranty: Every vario is tested extensively before shipping, however we understand that there may still be problems with the vario working as described. If we determine that the vario is at fault on arrival then you can return it for repair, replacement, or refund within three months. You will be required to pay for the cost of return shipping the vario to Australia, then we will use the cheapest service to send you the replacement or your could purchase a faster shipping service if it is available.
- 12 Month Repair Warranty. After the three month initial warranty, the vairo is guaranteed to work for twelve months from the date of your order. You can return it for testing and repair. You will be required to pay for the cost of shipping.
A working vario includes meeting the following conditions with default hardware settings:
- The vario audio and LED’s are working correctly.
- Circuit board components remaining working, fixed and in place.
- For models that include a battery, the battery is charging correctly and it’s holding capacity being maintained at no less than 70% of the stated value.
- For models that include a GPS, the GPS achieving a fix under circuit board test conditions.
- For models that include a bluetooth module, the bluetooth module is connecting under circuit board test conditions.
- For models that include a USB connection, the device is connecting under circuit board test conditions.
- For models that include a TTL-Serial connection, the device is connecting under circuit board test conditions.
The warranty does not extend to it meeting the following conditions (although please contact us to try to get it working):
- Achieving a reliable connection to any external device (Android, iOS, Kobo, etc) by bluetooth, USB, TTL-Serial or other method. This is very dependent on the device you are trying to connect to and how you have configured it.
- Any modifications you have made to the vario.